Thursday, July 30, 2009

First day back at work

How did the time fly by so quickly?!!

I would like a do-over please.

sigh

I knew it was bound to happen, and people keep telling me it will get easier, but I must say this morning sucked. It took more than 2 hours to leave the house!

On the plus side, it makes me very happy that Dan gets the opportunity to spend this time alone with Natasha. I wish the circumstances were a little better, like say, paternity leave like most other developed nations.. but we take what we can get. And what we get is time for daddy and Natasha to bond and play and spend all day with each other.

Here was the scene at home while I jumped back into reality:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring