Sunday, February 6, 2011

potty time

We're not actually ready to start official "potty training," but Natasha is definitely showing an interest. Most nights before bed we give her the opportunity to "tinkle on her toilet"

We got her a little potty time book which she really loves! But for the last several days she has only been interested in reading the Ikea catalog! I kid you not! The first time she said "catalog" and pointed at the little pile on the shelf I humored her by getting one out to show her how much less interesting it was than her bright, colorful book. But she is obsessed, and would happily flip through the pages for hours. Especially if I find the kids section for her!

I think after the move we'll start getting a little more serious about toilet time.. it sure would be nice to be done with diapers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring