Sunday, May 8, 2011

mother's day 2011

I suppose someday all I'll want for Mother's Day is a day to myself, but for now what I want is a day of all of us getting to play together. So this year we headed just north of the Golden Gate Bridge to the Bay Area Discovery Museum. A place I've been only once before to see the amazing Marisa perform, and a place that I was sure Natasha would love. 

With the multiple water activities alone, she was going to love it, but the whole place is geared for kids <8 and has giant train setups to play with..

 

..science lessons that also fall into the playing with water category!

..instruments to play and fill the bay breeze with music
 ..rainforests to run through inside

..and pirate ships under a bay bridge - to be climbed on and around

A good time was had by all, but man did Natasha crash after this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring