Friday, November 6, 2009

closer to a year

Natasha is 7 months old today.

SEVEN MONTHS!

How did that happen??!

We've been so wrapped up on Halloween that I haven't mentioned any of the other fun stuff she's been doing

<---First off, get a load of her sitting up over here
She still eventually topples over, but she gets at least a few seconds upright.

And you know what the ability to sit up an hold her neck up means?!

That's right, SWING time!!

Not too high yet, but she loved it! We'll be spending a lot more time at the park!

Natasha had a pretty good cold, which kept her up sniffling for a few nights. I had a very existential moment putting vick's vaporub on her chest. I used to HATE that stuff when my mom put it on me.. and here I am trying anything to make her feel better. The humidifier helped a lot, especially with some eucalyptus oil in it. But when it ran out, the coughing started. She still has a little cough..

But it hasn't stopped her from eating! She can't get enough butternut squash, and now she's enjoying acorn squash as well. Plus the bananas aren't bothering her anymore.

I love this picture.. it was taken just as the sun was coming up the morning after Halloween. A fabulous time to be going to sleep, if you ask me. Which Natasha did not.

But, if you're gonna get me out of bed at 5 am, you better be cute enough to take my mind off it. Which Natasha is.

1 comment:

  1. I can see Natasha is probably going to get away with lots of things because she is so cute. Love all the pictures -- but especially the last two. Keep up the good work with her. It's hard to believe she is 7 months old!

    ReplyDelete

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring