Sunday, September 26, 2010

what a difference a year makes

This may come as a surprise, but Dan and I really like Halloween. So, naturally, when that time of year rolls around and the Halloween stores pop up, we head right over. Last year I would say Natasha tolerated this pretty well.. she wasn't thrilled to be dragged around to look at the creepy cool stuff, but as long as nothing jumped out at her, she was ok with it.

This year, on the other hand, she's getting into it herself! The baby zombies at the spirit store are super cute, but last year they freaked her out. This year, if we got more than 2 aisles away from them she screamed "baby!" over and over and over until we headed back over, or she at least got a promise that we would soon.

I think she liked them as much as I did.. or maybe more. Does it seem like she's starting to blend in a bit too well?!?

Should we be worried that later that night she kept saying "brains.. BRAINS" over and over again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring