Natasha is totally getting into the Halloween spirit - she's one of us, after all! She checks out all the decorations each day, and makes recommendation for changes. and by makes recommendations for changes I mean she picks up everything she can and moves it somewhere else :)
She shares though.. she'll pick up one pumpkin, saying "my pumpkin," or "Tasha's pumpkin," then decide it's "mama's pumpkin" and hand it to me. And then I put it back in its spot. It's a pretty good system she's worked out to make sure we've thought through our placements
<-- This is one of the pumpkins Natasha picked out from the pumpkin patch - it's an alien baby pumpkin
The skulls on the other hand, she does NOT want to put down! She hands me a "mama skull" and carries "Tasha's skull" around, pretty much as long as I let her. I have to distract her with something pretty darned interesting to get her in the house for dinner.
The yard is coming together.. more pictures soon

I LOVE the red bandana on her head. And I LOVE Natasha and her parents as well.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great helper!
ReplyDelete