Friday, August 21, 2009

first runny nose

One of Natasha's co-nanny share babies has had a runny nose and guess who caught it :(

It wasn't for lack of trying though.. she's been very bundled up even on pretty warm days. This is how she was dressed for her nap the first day I came home!

She's perfectly fine, and not showing any other symptoms.. and if she would let me suck it out with the bulb syringe instead of inhaling deeply each time I try she'd sound better too.

3 comments:

  1. Blow in her face then she'll breathe in, then as she exhales get her with the bulb syringe. Use saline drops a few minutes before you plan to syringe her. Really loosens up that mucous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I wish I'd known Linda's comment when Ben was little! --Aunt Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, sneaky.. that totally helped! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring