Saturday, August 15, 2009

Splish splash, Natasha in a bath

Natasha has gotten much more interactive, grabbing onto toys (which thankfully distracts her from the thing she's been grabbing for awhile - fistfulls of my hair!), but as soon as I turn the video camera on she suddenly gets calm and still. Of course, if I turn a still camera on her she can't sit still for half a second.. how does she know?!

<-- I've been trying to film her batting at her toys, but we'll have to make do with this slightly blurry still for now

But I did happen to have the video camera nearby for her funnest bath yet - the one where she started splashing! She's got a ways to go before she can hold her own against all her cousins in a pool, but she's well on her way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring