Raise your hand if you're surprised that the posts have slowed waaay down now that I've returned to work :( I've been taking lots of pictures, but (shockingly) haven't had the time to put them up.
So, in the spirit of a picture being worth a thousand words, how much is a video worth?! Here are a few, for your viewing pleasure
I cut this first one down from 3 minutes of Natasha chomping (loudly!) on her hand. It's worth watching to the minute mark though for the cute smile shown in the preview
This one is very short - the world's cutest sneeze
And this one is a calm morning with Natasha "talking"

I have HOURS of Ben at that age doing seemingly nothing to most people, but we know that our own baby is doing absolutely AMAZING things! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and you're right, that is a very cute sneeze!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting cuter every day. Can't wait to see her -- and both of you -- again. I believe a video is worth a million words. Thanks for keeping everyone updated on Natasha's progress.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom
She was really enjoying her cute little fist and looking so loving at you. BTW, what brand of lash thickening and lengthening mascara does she use?
ReplyDeleteHug her for me. She is amazing!
Love,
Cousin Phyllis
she's keeping the mascara brand a secret.. just like her fabulous lip gloss brand!!! ;)
ReplyDelete