Saturday, December 19, 2009

here comes santa

Well, we did it. we brought Natasha to sit on Santa's lap..

.. and it was cute.

She fell asleep in line, and we woke her up while the girl in front of us was chatting with Santa, so she was still a little disoriented when it was our turn. Natasha is really good with people though, so I held her near and she immediately reached for his beard :)


The expressions on both of them look sort of old-timey, and not very happy here. There were a bunch of people walking around talking and banging around, so Natasha was looking all over the place except at the camera, no matter what I did to get her attention.


I understand year one is usually fine, it's years 2-5ish that the kids are petrified of Santa.. so we'll see how it goes!


1 comment:

  1. Cute! I like the middle one. She had the same deer-in-the-headlights look as Ben did in his first one. It's fun to put out the Santa pictures each Christmas and watch growth and progress!

    ReplyDelete

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring