Saturday, December 12, 2009

Model video

We have a neighbor who is a photographer, and has been telling us to bring Natasha to him since before she was born! We decided as soon as she could sit up that we'd bring her down..

Let me tell you, this is a man who is in the right line of work. Aside from the pictures being absolutely phenomenal (and xmas/hanukah pix, which is why I didn't post this earlier), he had Natasha in stitches! I don't mean the little giggles we'd heard up till then, I mean laughing out loud like a little kid!

He was laughing at me, because my jaw was on the floor at the amazing sounds coming from Natasha. We've had the pleasure of hearing more, but this was the first time and I think you'll agree it's a sound that should be very frequent



And as if that wasn't enough, take a look at some of the pictures he got

This is the porcelain doll portrait. You can see her little elbow dimples!!

Some poor boy is toddling around with no eyelashes because Natasha got them all!

The view from the other side during the laughter

There was a little pool of drool right underneath :)

What can I say.. I love this picture.

2 comments:

  1. Aunt Carolyn is happy because she has a copy of the last picture!

    ReplyDelete

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring