Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So much

There have been a lot of little developments since I've had time to sit down and post..

Two mornings ago, Natasha gave me a left hook to the cheek. And I have to say, she has perfect form! Pretty good aim, and a decent amount of strength too. I keep saying how advanced she is!
Of all the doom and gloom warnings against cosleeping, I've never read about this one..

And tonight at the end of dinner (sweet potatoes and avocado.. 2 great tastes that taste kinda gross together), she started staring at the back of her hand. And then her wrist. She waved her hand around, examining it for quite awhile. Food was nowhere near as interesting as her hand.


You can see a little bit at the tail end of the clapping video, but Natasha is getting herself into a crawling posture by leaning forward from sitting. She's trying to move, but winds up getting frustrated. And rolling onto her back

I've been saying for awhile that I think she's going to walk before she crawls. This leaning forward thing had me wondering if I was wrong.. until tonight.

Natasha had tons of energy, even though she was clearly tired. She was bouncing up and down while sitting and grabbing onto everything within reach TO PULL HERSELF UP!! Or try to anyway. I held her upright for awhile, and she played all around the foot of her crib, turning and grabbing onto things.
So, note to self: be sure the side of the crib is up while Natasha is inside!

These pictures have nothing to do with anything, except that they're cute ;)

<-- This is Natasha all bundled up to go for a walk on a not-very-warm evening. We call it the pink nightmare, and it keeps her warm and toasty!

1 comment:

  1. We are co-sleeping fans, no gloom and doom here! But you have happened upon the one draw back -- flailing arms (and some times feet!). Wait until she gets the bridge of your nose! That was Ben's favorite target if I remember correctly!

    ReplyDelete

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring