Friday, January 29, 2010

oh, this is going to be a problem..

It's not the clearest shot ever, but I felt like enough of a jerk stopping to take the picture with my phone without making Natasha wait while I went and grabbed a real camera..

Last night after we put her down for the night she was awake for awhile and started crying. I went in to check on her and saw this!

Natasha was STANDING at the foot of her crib, had pulled back the curtain that is the door to her room, and was sticking her head out into the kitchen and crying

She settled down pretty quickly after I picked her up, and went to right sleep, but this is surely the start of the next phase of fun..

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! That must have been a surprise. Time to move the mattress down a notch or two.

    ReplyDelete

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring