Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hi!!!

I'm calling it.. Natasha has been chattering and babbling for awhile, but we've officially had a first word! It's not dada or mama, though she says those along with baba and ga, but she doesn't really know what they mean. But, this she uses properly and contextually!

AND, as if that wasn't enough, she speaks it in a complete sentence!*

She even cooperated and let me film her saying it. If I had turned the camera on earlier, and/or not talked over her while she was talking, this would've been a better video. But, we takes what we can gets:






* I consulted the most thorough Copy Editor I've ever met, as well as a Director of Editorial Services, and they both confirmed that this is a complete sentence.

3 comments:

  1. That is great!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is that a "hi" or a "high?" Personally I think the latter---she is obviously trying to get to the toys on the top shelf and complaining to you that they are too HIGH!

    ReplyDelete

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring