I haven't been keeping up very well with the blog recently, because pretty much all my time that isn't at work is spent running after Natasha!She's still doing her wacky crawling thing (I'll get some better videos up soon..), but is also pulling herself up on everything. It's not even a challenge for her anymore. And, she's getting pretty good at plopping herself back down relatively gracefully
And now that she's getting some balance, she doesn't need both hands to cling onto whatever is holding her up. So, you know what that means, right?
That's right, it's time to pull all the toys off the shelf!!
I'm sure this is a game that will get old fast, but for now it's still pretty cute and impressive.
Plus, it's great to see what she wants to play with, now that she doesn't have to just accept whatever we bring to her. Her attention span is about as long as you'd expect, so as soon as she's bored she can grab something else.
<-- Now that she's moving so well, we had to do something to keep her slightly more contained in the one baby-proof room in the house.
This shot illustrates the baby gate, that Natasha can pull herself up even on the smooth walls of the gate, and just some general Natasha cuteness..

Go Tasha!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, the fun is just beginning. Does she play with any of the stuff she pulls off the shelves, or is "that" (pulling stuff off the shelves) what she plays with? She is such a cutie -- can't wait to see her and hopefully hold her again.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom/Grandma
This post looks so familiar! I feel like I'm living a parallel life right now. Hope we can have you guys over some time soon for a playdate. Later!
ReplyDeleteYou say that now Ayse, but just wait till you're babysitting and she's pulling things down even faster! ;)
ReplyDeleteShe does play with some of the stuff for a little while before dumping it back on the floor.. but sometimes it's one smooth motion of in hand and tossed back to the floor
I think she's going for the plant!
ReplyDelete