Yesterday after work Natasha and I headed to the park with Auntie Christine. After swings and slides of course we wound up in the sandbox where Natasha discovered all sorts of fun new things to do with the sand.
She's moved on from licking her finger, sticking it in the sand, and looking defiantly at me while sticking her sand-covered finger in her mouth.. now she sticks her tongue out and leans down into the sand! oy.
So, when she started doing this, I figured we were better off.. what could possibly go wrong that a bath couldn't fix, right?
She's moved on from licking her finger, sticking it in the sand, and looking defiantly at me while sticking her sand-covered finger in her mouth.. now she sticks her tongue out and leans down into the sand! oy.
So, when she started doing this, I figured we were better off.. what could possibly go wrong that a bath couldn't fix, right?
Well, 10 washes of Natasha's air later I had my answer.. that sand sticks pretty impressively to her little scalp! So she got to play in the water a bit longer than usual, and I learned why the other parents were looking at me like I was crazy for letting her dump sand on her head over and over!

Um, yeah, that stuff sticks and goes EVERYWHERE! Also, I don't know if they cover that box at night, and I hate to say this, but stray kitties sometimes see s sandbox and think "litterbox!" ... just a thought.
ReplyDelete