This outfit was in the bag of adorable goodies from Auntie Mel, and reminds me to never trust the size on the tags! This seemed so huge when we got it, but Natasha could've been wearing this for a month, at least.
It's super soft and fuzzy..
We don't know if it's because her nose is stuffed up, or if it's because daddy sticks his tongue out at her to make her laugh, but Natasha has been sticking her tongue out all week. But right now it's a bunny tongue
Yes, those are bunny slippers.
If you've ever seen a Christmas Story, you recognize the awesomeness of this outfit.

Cute! Yes, sizes seem to just be there to give you a very general outline. Ben can wear some clothes for 3 years! We laugh at how they were baggy back then and now just barely fit him -- but he gets used to some favorites. And then some things I try on him now at the store that should fit by age and size are too short and I have to buy a size up from what they say ... so when someone asks me what size he wears ... well, I just laugh and say, here's a size, but no telling if it will actually fit! ~AC
ReplyDeleteWell now how am I ever supposed to be able to send clothes?! Even if I remember Ben's size you mean that's not a sure thing?! I guess everything will be baggy from here on out ;)
ReplyDelete