Wednesday, October 28, 2009

lioness

This is another costume that was supposed to be sized for 6-9 months. Good thing it doesn't have footies, because she'd never have been able to squeeze in!

I was hoping to get the tail in this shot, but I think Natasha may have already ripped it off by this time.

Look how well she holds her head up :D

Henrietta recognized a fellow feline and came in to get a closer look. She didn't stick around when Natasha reached out for her though, so this picture was a little rushed so I could scoot over and prevent the inevitable toppling over.

Now that I look at it, it looks sorta like a drunk picture from the end of the night. So, I guess we'll say goodnight

1 comment:

  1. Gotta ask ... did you hold her up like Raffiki did Simba in the Lion King?!! (We used to do that to Ben even tho he didn't have a lion costume.)

    ReplyDelete

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates | Sponsored by Application Monitoring