
We're still on for a Sunday release as long as Natasha keeps remembering to beat her heart, and so far so good! She's up to 5lbs 2 ozs and still eating very well.
They haven't done the car seat test yet - where they sit her in the car seat and monitor her breathing, heart rate, and oxygen saturation to make sure she's able to keep everything up while strapped in. The car seat has been sitting at the hospital waiting, but it's been nonstop crazy busy there for days. We need to make sure they do it tomorrow though, because we don't want anything holding up her release.

I think I finally figured out how to post a comment.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you all everyday. I am so happy Natasha is getting bigger and doing well. Thank you so much for this blog, it is wonderful to be able to keep up with her progress and with how you all are doing.
All our love,
Tom, Mia, Natasha and Calliope